Friday, June 19, 2015

Mario Make a Wish Birthday!

Today's card is a fun kids card featuring a Punch Art "Mario" from Mario Brothers.  I created this for one my son to take to a Marion Cart birthday party.  I can tell you everything I look at this I smile.


I used a series of circles both plain and scalloped to create this Mario.  Foam adhesive helped me achieve dimension.  The radial checked background is the perfect backdrop for this Mario Cart race inspired card.  I hope to do a tutorial soon, to show you the shapes and steps in making this fun card.


Happy Crafting,
Melanie

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing Mario! My friend is throwing her son a Mario-themed Birthday party and I would LOVE LOVE to CASE a version of this card. Do you happen to have the recipe for how you created this card? If you do, would you mind emailing it to: Shawnie@CardsByShawnie.com.

    I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer regarding this!

    Thanks~
    ~Shawnie

    ReplyDelete