Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Masculine Happy Birthday Everyone Card

Sometimes Masculine cards are tough to figure out.  I have found that when you add corrugated card stock  to a project or card it instantly makes it easier.  


I used a standard A2 craft card base and added a piece of 4.25" x 3.25" piece of corrugated card stock to the upper right corner.  The other pieces are the Die-namics "Happy" die from My Favorite Things, the Stampin Up! "Top Note Die" and the "Birthday" is from MFT "Happy Everything" stamp set.  There is also a little jute twine in the upper corner to add some additional texture and interest.  


Using these word dies has been so much fun, I hope that this gives you some ideas and inspiration to use corrugated card stock on your next project.  Stampin Up! is now carrying it the new catalog.  Let me know if it is something that interests you and and I would be happy to place an order.


Happy Crafting, 
Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment