Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine Treats for School

I wanted to share with you my latest craft exploration for Valentine's day.  Here are the Valentine's that my children and I made for their school friends.

For the girls, we made these flower valentine's with the Blossom Punch by Stampin Up and the Island Floral die.  The "friendship" center of this flower is from a retired stamp set called "Thinking Happy Thoughts".  I had my son practice typing his friends names on the computer and we printed out the To and From banners.  



For the boys, we made these gear shaped valentines.  We used the Basket and Blooms die along with the "Circle Circus" stamp set.


I really enjoyed spending time making in these with my boys.  They always love to use the big shot and help stamp.  

Happy Crafting,
Melanie


2 comments:

  1. Now this is CUTE!!! Love this idea.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete


  2. Wow what an amazing blog. I'm so happy to find your blog. I will definitely check your other post as well.

    Floor Waxing Companies Near me

    Janitorial Services in Dallas TX

    ReplyDelete