Friday, June 12, 2015

Many Thanks Repeated Background

Hello everyone,
It has been awhile since my last post, but I have gotten in some new supplies and I am on a roll.  Some of my new goodies are from My Favorite Things (MFT) and Simon Says Stamp (SSS0 in making this "Thanks" card.  Let me give you the details on how I made it.



For the card I knew I wanted to do a thanks background with all the thank you stamps sets that I had on my shelf.  I used SSS Thanks,  Stampin Up!'s Curly Cute, Express Yourself, and Made for You.  I am loving the new Stitched Circles dies from SSS.  These are great to give your card that little extra detail.  The show piece of the card is the Thanks cut out with  MFT Many Thanks die. The green glimmer paper give it a little sparkle to make it special.  Finally, I used some Stampin Up ribbon and the flower from the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack.



I hope you enjoyed this card and it inspires you to look through your thanks sentiments to create a unique background of your own.

Getting inky means we are having fun!
Happy Crafting,

Melanie





No comments:

Post a Comment