Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Children's Ornament Series, Part One - Poinsettia Ornament

If your like me, you are always looking for cute crafts to do with your kids.  With the holidays coming and kids home from school, this Poinsettia Ornament fits the bill. 

In looking at Tim Holtz's Tattered Florals die, I noticed the the middle sized flower looked very much like a poinsettia flower.

  
With this inspiration, I decided that I could make it into a really cute ornament.  To make it kid friendly, I used red and green fun foam.  For the center, I used a EK Success Flower Punch and a yellow rhinestone.  


I am offering kits of this ornament and well as several others, come check them out at my Etsy Store, Melanie Makes.  This would make a great gift, stocking stuffer or activity for a play date.


Thanks for stopping in and as always happy crafting,

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment