Thursday, November 29, 2012

Children's Ornaments Series, Part Two - Sparkly Snowflake

Welcome back for Part Two of my Children's Ornament series.  If you missed my post from yesterday with the Poinsettia Ornament, come check it out here.  Today's ornament is just as easy to assemble and another wonderful ornament craft to do with your children.


This Sparkly Snowflake was made with two Stampin Up Snowflake dies.  One is a retired die Snowflake #2 and the other is in this year's Holiday Mini Catalog, Snow Flurry die.  I used layers of white fun foam alternated with glitter paper.  These layers are held together with a rhinestone brad. 


This ornament is also available in an ornament kit, please come check out my Etsy store, Melanie Makes.  This would make a great gift, stocking stuffer or activity for a play date.


Thanks for stopping by,

Melanie




1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy I came across your blog today! i'm now following you! Cute cute cute creations! These would make great craft fair sellers or cute little kid make and takes. Or adult make and takes for that matter! I love the packaging.

    ReplyDelete