Sunday, May 27, 2012

Wedding Cake Pops "I Do" Tags

Photo by Diana H.
For my most recent adventure, I made these "I do" cake pop tags for a friend's wedding.  They are very into their perspective football teams, the husband a NY Giants Fan and the wife a Clemson Fan.  I think these fit the occasion perfectly with the their team colors.

Photo by Diana H.
This is such an easy project that could be used for any celebration; birthday, anniversary, wedding, get well or thank you. Really your options are endless. The cake pop tags were made with simple punches (2" Scallop and the "I do" from the Cricut Sweethearts cartridge.

My other friend is the amazing baker and she made the cake pops for the wedding and took these wonderful pictures for me.  Thanks Diana!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment