Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Flower Teacher Appreciation Note Pad

Hi crafting friends, I know it has been awhile.  We are having major life changes in our family since the new year, with a new addition on the way and being in the process of selling our house.  Needless to say, my crafting time has been suffering.  I did want to share the Teacher Appreciation projects that I made for my son's preschool teachers.  I took the small legal not pad and added a flower cover with the quote, "Thanks for all that you do!".  For the flower I used my Big Shot and the Stampin Up Fun Flowers die.


I also made this coordinating not card to got with.  This flower was done with EK Success Flower Punches and Stampin Up "So Happy for You" Stamp set.




The great thing about this gift is its versatility, it would make a great mother's day gift or birthday gift.  If you want to see what I did for last year's Teacher Appreciation click here.

Have a great rest of the week and a Happy Mother's Day this weekend.  I am working on some flower pot cards that I would love to share.

Melanie



1 comment: