Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcoming William - Photo Album Cover

My parents love to have a photo album or brag book of their grand children.  Since our third son was born in September, I thought I would start one as a Christmas gift for my parents.  I send photos of the boys and they place them in the albums as they get them.  The older boys love to look at them when we visit.

For this task, I was determined to try my hand and using My Digital Studio (MDS2).  This "Welcome Home"  will be at the front of the album.  To create this I used the "Oh Baby" photo book template from Stampin Up.

I can't wait to use it more create layouts for my sons.  I sure have so much more to explore with the software, but enjoyed making this.


Happy Crafting,
Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Such a GREAT idea and such a CUTE front page:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete