Saturday, January 5, 2013

Teacher Gift - Winter Wonder

I wanted to share with you the Teacher Gift's that we gave my son's teachers.  My inspiration started from the dollar bin at Michaels.  I picked up monogrammed black and white list pads that came with a matching pen.  From there I used my imagination and some Christmas stamps and dies from Stampin Up.  

I made the cover from black card stock and layer on top of that.  There are many videos on creating the cover on YouTube if you are interested.  I used the Snowflake Soiree stamp to clear emboss on the background paper.  Then I added this black and white polka dot card stock that I cut with a framelit and to top it off I added a Snow Flurry Snowflake.  This was a new die featured in the Stampin Up Holdiay Mini.




To finish the gift off, I made coordinating cards to go with it.  I hope this project inspires you to create your own home made gifts.


Happy Crafting in the New Year,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment