Thursday, October 3, 2013

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Series - Part Four

Welcome back to Part Four in the "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" Series featuring Stampin Up's "Merry Little Christmas" in the 2013 Holiday Mini.


Today's post is very similar to yesterdays in the elements that I used.  This one is a little more festive and sparkly which is perfect for the Holiday.  I set the sentiment off with the snowflake from the Snow Flurry Bigz die and the Season of Style cut with an Apothecary Accent framelit.  For the background I used a sponge dauber and versa mark ink that I then heat embossed with red glitter embossing powder.  I really love the sparkle to set the tone for this card.





If you missed out on Part OnePart Two or Part Three of the "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" series, please check them out for more inspiration on this stamp set.
Happy Crafting,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment