Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Creepy Crawly Halloween Teacher Favor


Do you ever wonder what to do with those cute little sticky note pads that you see in the $1 at your favorite store?  Well, I just love to give them for gifts or favors.  This year I found some really cute Halloween ones at my Target store and I knew they would make the perfect little gift for my son's teachers.

I cut the craft card stock 3 1/4" x 6 5/8" and then scored at 3 1/4 from both edges.  These dimension might vary depending on the sticky note pad, so always measure twice and cut once.  Then I just adorned the front with some layered paper and the retired Stampin Up set, "Batty for You".


For the packaging, I used a clear bag and topped it off with embossed craft paper.  I cut the topper using Stampin Up's, "Labels Collection" framelits.


Great quick gift for those you want to know you appreciate them.  If you are looking for more ideas you can stop by and see what I did for the teachers last year, Click Here.
Happy Crafting,

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment