Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cupcake on Top - Label Love

I am really enjoying creating with the new Label Love and Artisan Punch from Stampin Up.  I must admit, I tend to hoard my designer series paper.  I am not sure my, but I am trying to change to old habit.  

In this card I used the retiring Floral District DSP on top of a piece of Lucky Limeade border punched will the scallop trim punch.  I used the new In Color "Crisp Cantelope" to showcase the Label Love stamped in "Calypso Coral".  I really love how these two colors compliment each other.


The sentiment is an old one called "Thinking Happy Thoughts", similar to the current "A Fitting Occasion" stamp set.  The cute little cup cake is from the "Itty Bitty Bits" stamp set.  It tops off the perfect colorful birthday card.

Now if you have the same problem as me, I challenge you to use some of your own DSP.  No point it looking good on a shelf when it can be shared.

Happy Crafting,
Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment