Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Everything Eleanor

What better excuse to get back into my craft room than to create a birthday card for a close friend.  I just got some new stamp sets from Stampin Up and wanted to try them out.  

For this card, I used the Everything Eleanor stamp set and Cafe Comfort Designer Series paper.  I actually had to break out my scissors to cut some of the pieces, which is new for me.  I usually like to go with punches or die cuts.  It was very easy, so I will be cutting embellishments more often.


I used the Friendly Phrases stamp set for the sentiment.  This is a new set for me and it has so many great sentiments to use for a variety of occasions.


Now no birthday isn't complete without a little gift, I used the Stampin Up's Fancy Favor die box to create this cute bag.  I didn't have any coordinating tissue paper, so I ran some card stock through my paper shredding to finish it off.
Happy crafting,

Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment