Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Little Love Notes

Stampin Up Punches:  Word Window
Occasion Mini: Hearts Collection Framelits Die, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die
I just got some new stamps in and wanted to play around with some Valentine Card creations.  I made these Little Love Notes for my son, Tyler's, preschool class.

They are really simple 3" x 3" cards that I used some scrap paper and some Valentine's paper I got off the Stampin Up Clearance Rack.  They don't have this paper anymore, but there is another set of Valentine's paper if you are interested you can purchase it through my online store.  If you haven't ever been to SU Clearance Rack there are a lot of other great punches and products worth taking a look at.

Did you notice the the Word Window Punch on my cards is smaller?  Come check out my "Quick Tip Tuesday" over at FCCB to see how I did it.

Stampin Up Punches:  Curly Label, Word Window, Punch Pack
Stampin Up Punches:  Word Window, Punch Pack, Scallop Boarder, Small Heart
Stampin Up Punches:  Word Window, 1 1/4" Circle
Have a great week,

Melanie

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet cards. Lots of super cute valentine options. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet, Melanie! I saw your tip on FCCB as well - and think it's a great one!! I love your idea!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards Melanie! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete