Monday, January 30, 2012

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog - 3" x 3" Valentine Cards

Welcome to this week's FCCB, our challenge this week was to create a 3" x 3" Valentine Card. Remember it needs to have at least one Cricut cut.

For my project, I was able to use My Creative Time stamp set 100% "Sweetness" from our sponsor this week.   The stamp set also came with this great stitched heart die, I used that for the center heart on my card.  Using VersaMark, I stamped the "XOXO" along the bottom and I split up the "Happy Valentine's Day" to work with the banner.  Click here if you want to check out this stamp set and more, she just had a new release.



Recipe:
Create a Critter Frame cut out at 1.5" x 1.5" using my Gypsy
Kraft brown Card Stock
Stampin Up Valentine Designer Series Paper
Red Glimmer Paper
White Card Stock
VersaMark Ink
Stampin Up Melon Mambo

Please come and link up your own '3" x 3" Valentine Card" project to the Fantabulous Cricut Challeng Blog. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
Happy Monday,
Melanie

14 comments:

  1. Super cute Melanie. I love how you did the sentiment across.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Melanie This is so cute. Love how you used the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'm just in love with Kraft paper right now and with your simple design with lots of little fun elements (like the glittery heart, the banner and your XOXOs along the bottom) your card is on my oooooh list! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card and the simplicity is so sweet.



    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous-- love the glittery goodness on the heart! Sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fantastic card. I really love the glittery heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great valentiny card! That red heart really pops. Love the little details...so good. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute card!! I love the sparkly heart:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card!! I love the way you used the stamps and the glittered hear is fabulous!!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who wouldn't love a red glittered heart. So pretty! Love the little banner and the XO stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Great design and way to use the stamps.

    Happy Craftin'!
    Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is beautiful and delicate!! I love it!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a darling card! I love the red glittery heart and the frame you centered it on!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous little Valentine! Love the heart and banner!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete