Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy 50th Anniversary - Part Two


We had a blast at my parent's 50th Anniversary Party!  As I mentioned in my earlier post, I made most of the decorations.  Her are some tissue pom poms that I made for the entry foyer.  I just followed the directions from Martha Stewart Crafts .  It was a pretty simple project that created great feature as people came in.




















I used a smaller one along with some daisies (cut with the Cricut) that hung from the dinning room chandelier.  This is where we had the cake displayed.



Next, I made these flowers for vases all around the house.  I also used them as spacer in the Happy Anniversary banner I made.  I am sure I will be recycling them for future projects.


Lastly, I made mom and dad thank-you notes to thank all our friends and family that came to celebrate with us.


Have a great weekend,

Melanie

1 comment: