Friday, June 10, 2011

Published in Cricut Birthdays

Hi everyone,
I wanted to share my excitement in my first publications in Cricut Birthday.  They choose my cupcake toppers and birthday banner from my son's First Birthday Party.  We had a safari theme that I made using the Create-a-Critter cartridge.

First Birthday Cupcake Toppers

by Melanie Edwards

First Birthday Banner

Close up Birthday Banner


Cricut asked me to take down any posts of the project until it was published.  I will repost it next and it has all the details on how to make them.

Bryans First Birthday Bash

Have a great weekend,
Melanie

3 comments:

  1. I really liked that one! It really was my favorite out of the whole book!! So happy for you!
    Denise in WA
    www.rndhud6.blogspot.com
    ddhud4 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I would love to be published.

    ReplyDelete