Friday, February 25, 2011

Sew, Sew and more Sewing

Wow, it has been a good while since my last post.  I have been super busy with some sewing orders for friends as well as setting up my Etsy store and a Facebook page for Melanie Makes.  Please feel free to come see my items on Etsy or like me on Facebook.  I would be happy to sew or craft something for you.  It helps fund all my paper adventures.


"Melanie Makes" on Facebook

Now onto my most recent sewing project:
This sewing project was for my friend who is throwing a baby shower.  These cloth diaper burp cloths and taggy blanket are done in a red and white color scheme.  I think they really turned out sharp and hope the mom to be will enjoy them as well.



Now that I have wrapped up my sewing projects I have been working hard on Tyler's 4th Birthday invitations and decorations.  I can't wait to share soon.
Melanie


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by the Spring Fever Blog Hop - I hope you enjoyed looking around! I am happy to be your newest follower!

    Jillian
    jillianbeancrafts.com

    ReplyDelete