Thursday, October 30, 2014

Class Halloween Treat Bags





Happy Halloween!  I have missed my craft room terribly, but I have found my way back to make my son's Halloween Treat Bags for school.

Here is how I made them:

I used treat bags from the Dollar Tree, they came 40 for $1.  Can't beat that deal.  I then used the Top Note retired die from Stampin Up for the topper of my bag.  I wanted to give that some glimmer so I sprayed it with shimmer paint.  The Witches Hat is from another retired Stampin Up set, "Wicked Cool".  I stamped in black clear embossed to give it some more shine and texture.    I punched an oval and embossed it with the dots folder.  If  you look close you can see that I actually used the back side.  The "BOO" sentiment, which I changed to "EEK!" later on is Lawn Fawn's Violet ABC's.

I folded the treat bag over and stapled the banner and topper.  I then covered that up with the Witches Hat and oval punch with foam dots.


For the back I stamped my son's name Bryan on the back the the Lawn Fawn Violet ABC's.  I am getting a lot of use out of that set already.


I hope you enjoyed and it in spires you to do your own.

Happy Crafting,

Melanie























No comments:

Post a Comment