Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Textured Beautifully Baroque Merry Christmas

For today's Christmas card, we took a slightly different take on the ornament that we cut out from Stampin Up's "Beautifully Baroque" stamp set.  If you missed my two previous Christmas card posts using this stamp please check them out; Beautifully Baroque Seasons Greetings and Beautifully Baroque Christmas Cheer.


For this card and my previous card I cut out the ornament shape from the "Beautifully Baroque" stamp.  I used the curly stamp from "Everything Elenor" to set the background and the embossed with a writing embossing folder.  I used the "Merry" from "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set along with the coordinating punch.


I hope you enjoyed this series using the Beautifully Baroque stamp set.  I can't wait to create more using it.

Happy Crafting,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment