Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hand Made Photo Cards made Affordable

Everybody love sending and receiving photo cards this time of year, so I thought I would share what I created for some of our family photo card. 


I almost didn't get cards out this year, but it just didn't feel right.  So I sat down and created a quick photo card in Photoshop and sent them to our local Wolf Camera shop and had them printed at 3.5" x 5".  Wolf Camera has a sale on this size every Tuesday and Wednesday for $0.06, so that is really affordable.  I then took my stash of Christmas paper and cut that to 4" x 5.25" and mounted that onto an A2 size base of 4.25" x 5.5".  If you wanted to get fancy I am sure you could add ribbon or other embellishments.  Easy right?

Merry Christmas from our family to yours,
Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment