Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog - Spotlight Sunday

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, we drove back yesterday.  We have this great tradition of getting my mom's side of the family together every Thanksgiving.  We had 41 people this year, that equals a lot food, great times and laughs.  

Today is Spotlight Sunday over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog and I am being featured since I am a new design team member.  If you want to learn more about me and how I got my start head on over, here.  Be sure to come back tomorrow as well for another challenge.

Take care and safe travels,
Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Just was visiting the spotlight featured over at FCCB. I loved all your featured projects. Your work is great! I especially love the purse card holder:)
    I am excited to be a DTM with you over at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete