Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy Holidays Ornament


I created this card for the My Pink Stamper's Christmas Card Challenge.  I used the Christmas Solutions cartridge that came on my Gypsy.

Here is how I made it:
The filigree Ornament is cut a 2.5".  I then used the Stampin Up, Baroque Motifs stamps set with Versa Mark Ink and silver embossing powder.  I then cut that out using the 2 1/4" circle punch.  The center was cut out with a 1" circle punch.  I layered that onto the ornament with a pop dot.  I am really enjoying working with the Christmas Solutions cartridge.  Check out the other Ornament Card I made with this cartridge and stamp set.



Thanks for stopping by,
Melanie

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute, that ornament image is so pretty!! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty love the colors.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Definitely try out for the next Artful Delight DT! It's amazing how quickly 6 months goes by! And Imaginisce is holding a call as well starting in a few weeks I think so be on the look out for that! :) You will definitely have to use 75% Imaginisce in your submission so stock up on something you like! :)

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete