Thursday, November 17, 2011

Inking It Up Crazy Design Team - Fun Fold Card

It is time again for another DT challenge at Inking It Up Crazy, this week's challenge is to create a fun fold card.  Since I am fairly new at card making, I haven't ever attempted anything like this.  My first attempt was a peek-a-boo slider card, but the image I was using too big and I couldn't make it work (believe me I tried).  So, my take two was this pop up slider card.  There was a small learning curve on this, but it was actually pretty easy once I understood the mechanisms.   


There are so many examples of fun fold cards on YouTube, so I hope this inspires you to make your own.  Please check out what the other talented ladies have come up with at Inking It Up Crazy blog.
Have a great end of the week,
Melanie

5 comments:

  1. I love it. Great job. I love all those colors and the papers and the embossing. Super job.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card..love the colors and embossing is great!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Melanie this card is super cute! I've gotta try a pop up card =D

    ReplyDelete